The RMP60 hardware only kit #RMP60-NS-KIT.
- RMP60 probe and transmission system
- RMI-Q radio machine interface
- Receiver mounting bracket
- 50 mm and 100 mm ceramic styli
- Sealtite kit
RMP60 is a radio transmission part probing system ideal for use on all machine tools. It features an integrated probe module delivering exceptional robustness and generous overtravel and complies with FCC regulations and operates in the 2.4 GHz range. RMP60 delivers interference-free transmission through the use of FHSS (frequency hopping spread spectrum).
It supports three methods of probe activation:
- Radio-on: The probe is turned on via an RF signal produced by the RMI and initiated by an M code. The probe is turned off via an RF signal or the internal timer.
- Spin-on: The probe is turned on via an internal centrifugal switch. The probe is turned off via the centrifugal switch or the internal timer.
- Switch-on: The probe is turned on and off via a switch incorporated into the shank, activated when the probe is loaded into the spindle.