This is the CappsNC Tool Compensation Only Option #A-5722-6006.
Renishaw CappsNC is a comprehensive part verification software package for machine tools, designed to give confidence to the user that the part produced conforms to the CAD model.
- Generate measurement programs from the CAD model, offline, in a virtual PC environment.
- Using the comprehensive probe builder, various shanks, Renishaw probes and styli can be modeled.
- Generate probe paths for 3-axis machines measuring 2D and 3D prismatic features and 3D free-form surfaces.
- Collision avoidance automatically detects obstructions and generates avoidance paths.
- Supports a variety of CNCs and machine communication protocols (RS232, Ethernet, FOCAS, Mnet, TNCDirect, Siemens OPC, MTConnect).
- Uses industry-standard DMIS code to generate machine motion, construction, dimensioning and tolerance instructions.
- Generate comprehensive measurement reports with full GD&T.
- Using the optional 4th/5th axis module, CappsNC supports a variety of multi-axis machine configurations.
- Using the optional tool and work offset module, tool compensation commands and work offset shifts can be incorporated into the post processed output.
- First year maintenance and support included.